Google’s notoriously hard to come by Nexus 4 went back on sale through the Play Store yesterday with an estimated shipping time of one to two weeks. Today, folks who placed their orders as the handset became available are already receiving shipping notifications.
As the manifest above shows, the 16GB Nexus 4 is ready to ship. [EDIT: 8GB models are shipping as well. Thanks, Adam!]
We haven’t confirmed if 8GB models are also ready to ship. Stock issues seemed to affect both models about equally, but we can’t be certain of Google’s current supply. What we can be certain of is that Google has already started the process of shipping new purchases, so many should be seeing their brand new Nexus 4 by the end of the week. How’s that for a turnaround?
- LTE Gone on Nexus 4 with Lollipop
- Chainfire roots 6 Nexus devices
- Nexus 4’s Android 5.0 Lollipop factory
- Lollipop ready for the nexus 4
- Check out the Nexus 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Google Play Store, Nexus 4