Here comes BlackBerry’s latest push, but how does it stack up to some of the most popular handsets on the market today? The Samsung Galaxy S3 and iPhone 5 represent two of the best-selling devices for their respective platforms, while the Nexus 4 by LG operates as Google’s example of what they think an Android phone should be.
BlackBerry’s all-touch Z10 stacks up reasonably well, though for those obsessed with the latest and greatest mobile advancements, elements like a quad-core CPU will be missed. Ultimately, the real comparison will come down to the BlackBerry 10 OS playing nice with the given hardware while winning over consumers. It will be an uphill battle, for sure. Click on the above chart for a bigger view.
- Android 5.0.1 now rolling out to Nexus 4, 6,
- Android 5.0.1 factory images for Nexus 6 and 4
- LTE Gone on Nexus 4 with Lollipop
- Chainfire roots 6 Nexus devices
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Nexus 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: BlackBerry Z10, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3