Good news if you’re the proud owner of the rough n’ tough Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro. Looks like AT&T has officially been pushing out the Jelly Bean update for the device (SGH-i547), bringing the device’s firmware all the way up to Android 4.1.1. Your SGRP should have already prompted you for the 383MB update, but if an unsuspecting parent or loved one exited it, go ahead and jump into the device’s settings to pull the update again.
With Android 4.1.1, Rugby Pro owners can finally get their hands on services like Google Now and added TouchWiz improvements like:
- Home screen mode is added.
- Blocking mode is added.
- Swype is added
- Music Hub is added.
- Setting menu is modified.
- Quick panel UI is updated.
- Facebook support is updated.
While sales of the Rugby Pro most likely weren’t ground breaking, it’s nice to see both Samsung and AT&T still giving the device some love even 2 months after its release.
- Apple wants to add six more significant Samsu
- Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro making its way to AT
- Samsung, AT&T announce Galaxy Express, G
- Google app hands-free messaging supports more apps
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro