Two new Samsung devices are now available from AT&T. The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 are now on sale, giving fans of large displays plenty of options when it comes to satisfying their need for more pixels. The Note 2 is available for $299.99 on a new contract, while the Tab 2 10.1 can be had for $399.99.
The Galaxy Note 2 features a 5.5-inch display, quad-core processor, and Android 4.1. The Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 features a 10.1-inch display, dual-core CPU, and Android 4.0. Go for both and you will have a device for any situation, though the Note 2 makes a great compromise for someone seeking both a smartphone and a tablet.
- Verizon Galaxy Note 2 gets KitKat
- Note 2 KitKat arrives
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Samsung bringing Android 4.4 KitKat to Galaxy
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.