Ah, we must be in the midst of a lull in Samsung’s release schedule when the whole world waits with bated breath for the announcement of a phone like the Samsung Galaxy Music. By all means and entry-level device with its 850MHz processor, 3-inch QVGA display, and 512MB of RAM, the Music doesn’t hold a candle to flagship releases like the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2. It does however, feature a set of stereo external speakers, as evidenced by the visually thumping bass emerging in the leaked image of the device below.
Other specs include 4GB of internal storage plus microSD expansion, a 3MP camera, and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (a Jelly Bean update is already planned). A second version of the device, the Samsung Galaxy Music DUOS, will feature dual-SIM support with the rest of the specs remaining identical. Samsung is expected to announce the pair at a press event in Frankfurt on October 11th.
- Pantech Vega Secret Up announced – high
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Hands-on: Sony Xperia Z [VIDEO]
- LG announces new Google TV sets for CES 2013
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Music forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.