Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S3 seems to be getting itself an update soon, and it will add some very useful tools for those finding themselves in a Verizon store often. The update will add Verizon’s remote diagnostics tool. The tool will allow Verizon tech support reps to view your smartphone over the internet for things like troubleshooting, app training, and more.
Other changes include the ability to watch the Guided Tours video over 3G and 4G, better stability and connectivity with backup assistant, better data connectivity with S Beam, more accurate NFC tagging, a fix for the “No SIM” error popping up, and more. The 30MB update will be known as build IMM76D.I535VRALG7, and the rollout usually isn’t far behind the official support document. [Verizon PDF]
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3