The HTC Rezound is nearing its first birthday heading into November, and as Verizon is prepped to announce new handsets tomorrow (on top of a couple launched earlier today) it’s time among the elite offerings from the carrier may be drawing to an end. While other devices such as the Droid Incredible 4G LTE have launched more recently, the Rezound has remained one of the better specced offerings from HTC to find a home on Big Red’s airwaves.
It now looks like the carrier is ready to phase out the Beats-enabled handset as the phone’s price has dropped to $79.99. And it’s one of the few HTC smartphones left on the market that still comes bundled with a pair of Beats headphones. So if you’re looking for a great deal on a solid Android handset in the twilight of its life, now’s the time to act.
- HTC Rezound and DROID Incredible 2 due “
- Rezound-inspired flash mob looks more like a
- HTC Rezound receiving update, appears to acti
- Ice Cream Sandwich update commences for HTC R
- Check out the HTC Rezound forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Rezound