A rep on the LG’s support forums wasn’t kidding when he said the Ice Cream Sandwich for Verizon’s Spectrum was merely awaiting final approval from the carrier. A newly updated version of the Spectrum’s user manual has appeared online at LG’s site and makes reference to Android 4.0 and several of its features, including multi-tasking. With everything set on LG’s end, the ball is in Verizon’s court to sign off on the new software and push it to users, making an exact release date for the update hard to predict. The good news is LG Spectrum owners shouldn’t have to wait much longer.
- Ice Cream Sandwich Headed To The LG Spectrum
- LG Spectrum’s Ice Cream Sandwich Update
- Ice Cream Sandwich Leaked for the LG Spectrum
- LG Spectrum has an update incoming, plenty of
- Check out the LG Spectrum forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Spectrum