A quick update for those of you waiting for your Samsung Galaxy S3 pre-orders to ship from Sprint. According to a post on the carrier’s community forums by a Sprint rep, all pre-orders for the the 32GB version of the phone are set to ship today. Sprint is directing folks to sprint.com/myorder to check for the current status of pending shipments, but it sounds like that won’t be needed in this case.
Sprint was forced to push back the launch of the 32GB GS3 model due to supply shortages, but launched the 16GB version on its original June 21st release date. Samsung is expecting to catch up with the overwhelming demand for their latest flagship smartphone next month.
[via Sprint | Thanks, Richard!]
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3