ASUS has set a release date for their high-end Transformer Pad Infinity TF700. The tablet first dazzled us at CES back in January before ASUS unveiled a new tablet strategy at Mobile World Congress that would see the TF700 take over as their premium Android slate in a lineup that includes the Transformer Prime and Transformer Pad TF300. The tablet’s claim to fame is it’s hi-res 10.1-inch Super IPS+ display rocking a 1900 x 1200 resolution and pixel density of 224ppi. The tablet is powered by NVIDIA’s quad-core Tegra 3 chipset at 1.6GHz coupled with 1GB of RAM.
The WiFi version of the Transformer Pad Infinity will launch July 16th in the US and is priced at $499 for the 32GB model and $599 for 64GB. As its name implies, it will also be compatible with the Transformer line’s trademark keyboard dock, which will be priced at $149. An LTE version of the tablet is in the works and will deploy Qualcomm’s dual-core Snapdragon S4 chipset. Availability and pricing for that edition of the Transformer Pad Infinity is yet to be announced.
- Watch the full ASUS Computex 2013 press confe
- ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity with retina-lik
- ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity receiving Andro
- ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 receives Android 4
- Check out the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.