Here’s a nice little late-night rumor for you to dream about while you slumber. There’s been some talk that HTC is readying a 5.3-inch Galaxy Note challenger of their own by the name of the One XXL (double x’s for a double dose of pimpin’). Other than its gargantuan size, we really haven’t heard much else.
Well, a new leak is flipping everything we once thought, showing us that the HTC One XXL might not be 5.3-inch device we hoped for. Instead, it could be a souped up version of the HTC One XL (our version of the international Tegra 3 One X). The details were “revealed” in the below screenshot (top image is just concept art) and shows off all the specs that make a Phandroid’s heart flutter. We got a 4.7-inch display, quad-core Qualcomm S4 processor, 2GB of RAM, 8MP camera and 1.8MP front facing camera.
Of course, this sorta stuff is pretty easy to fake with a little time on your hands, and a few simple XML edits. Still, I can’t help but think if this device were true, and it comes to Verizon/Sprint/T-Mobile later this year, maybe that would take some of the sting out of missing out on the regular old One X. Wouldn’t you agree? Grain of salt, people!
- HTC Flounder/Volantis gets WiFi certified as we get closer to a release
- Nova Launcher adds new app drawer animations in latest beta
- Entire library of SNK Playmore games marked down to 99 cents (limited time)
- Brazilian retailer shows leather option for Moto X+1, outs Moto G2 specs too
- Check out the HTC One XXL forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.