A couple of devices for Verizon on the horizon may launch closer toward the end of the month if Droid-Life is to be believed. According to them, Verizon will launch the HTC DROID Incredible 4G on June 21st. We can’t say for sure how trustworthy that is, but a more believable rumor of a June 28th Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 launch is also being spread around. Many customers have claimed to have heard word from Best Buy that their devices would be shipping that date.
Verizon also started their pre-sale opportunity early this month so we reckon its official launch can’t be far behind. If true, Verizon looks to be set for a very interesting third quarter. With one of the most anticipated devices launching so close to its international counterpart and another blockbuster addition to the Incredible series, not to mention a lot of DROID X contracts expiring soon, sales should definitely be good. We’ll see if this all turns out to be true before too long.
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the HTC Droid Incredible 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.