June is officially Developer Appreciation Month at Phandroid and we’ve got a ton of excitement planned!
When Android was announced in 2007, it was no secret that Google would have to rally the developer troops in order to accomplish the levels of innovation they imagined with Android. Ever since the first Android Developer Challenge, where thousands of developers submitted their apps, the development community has taken Android places that few dreamed possible. We’re taking the entire month of June to celebrate Android’s developers in a multitude of ways.
What can you expect during Developer Appreciation Month?
- Developer Contests with prizes including a Google IO Ticket, Google IO Prize Packs, NVIDIA Tegra 3 powered phones & tablets, and much more!
- Two entirely new website sections created specifically for developers
- Interviews with Android Developers of all sizes and success levels.
- Exclusive content from featured developers including app announcements, app/game reviews, price drops, guest posts, and more.
- Tutorials, Case Studies, and content geared towards indie developers
- A brand new Phandroid News app and complete site redesign coming later this month
We’ll also be at Google IO in San Francisco with some Phandroid swag to hand out to Developer fans, not to mention covering all the announcements and info!
There will be some more big announcements today, and of course all month long, so stay glued to Phandroid.com for one of the most exciting months in Android’s history. And thanks again to all of the developers whose combined contributions make Android what it is… the world’s best mobile platform.
Want to get involved in Developer Appreciation Month? Contact us and start your message with “Developer Appreciation Month”.
Don’t miss your chance to win! Sign up for our Developer Newsletter: it’s required to win most of our contests and it’ll feature some huge announcements that you won’t want to miss.