The HTC One XL will be making its way to Europe next month after the phone debuted on AT&T under the HTC One X name. Despite the slight confusion in branding, the handsets will be more or less identical. The One XL was originally announced alongside the currently available international version of the One X at Mobile World Congress as the LTE-enabled version of HTC’s flagship device. The major difference between the two (aside from 4G connectivity) is the dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor found in the XL, a necessity for LTE compatibility. Did I mention that this could get a bit confusing?
The One XL will be available through several carrier partners, including Vodafone Germany, Deutsche Telekom and O2 Germany as well as other LTE-ready network providers. Unlocked the handset can be purchased direct from HTC for €659.
- AT&T One X Kernel Source Now Available O
- HTC Comes Clean – Officially Confirms J
- HTC Reportedly Preparing Jelly Bean Update Fo
- Official: HTC EVO 4G LTE And One X Have Clear
- Check out the HTC One XL forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One XL