While some versions of the HTC Sensation have been receiving Ice Cream Sandwich worldwide, T-Mobile users are still waiting. They won’t have to wait long, however, as T-Mobile’s announced that testing for the update is complete and that it should be rolling out to users “very soon.”
While the wait has been long, an update in the coming weeks would still be impressive as a vast majority of devices still haven’t received the official upgrade. There aren’t many details yet, but based on other HTC Android 4.0 rollouts users will have to settle for Sense 3.6 instead of 4.0.
It’s a bummer, but those are the breaks. And that’s all the more reason to upgrade to an S4-enabled device, I suppose. Anyway, keep an eye out for that update every day. [via T-Mobile]
- Cyanogenmod 9 nightlies come to HTC Sensation
- HTC Sensation users on Cincinnati Bell receiv
- Vodafone UK pushing Ice Cream Sandwich update
- HTC Sensation, Sensation XE and Vivid Get ICS
- Check out the HTC Sensation forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Sensation