A new update is available for Motorola’s personal trainer in an Android-powered watch. The upgraded software improves the MOTOACTV’s interaction with heart rate monitors and gives fitness fanatics the ability to select their primary activity at setup in order to get a more focused experience. The update also enhances album listings and for owners of the golf edition improves club recommendations and scoring. Users will be prompted to update when connecting the MOTOACTV to their Mac or PC.
Also updated was MOTOACTV’s Android companion app. The new version of the app features Ice Cream Sandwich compatibility, improved pace graphs, and better automatic workout syncing. The update can now be found in the Google Play Store.
- [Opinion] What an ideal smartwatch should be
- MotoACTV Officially Discounted – Price
- MOTOACTV Receives 7.2 Software Update –
- My ideal smartwatch [Opinion and Poll]
- Check out the Motorola MOTOACTV forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola MOTOACTV