A new update appears to be in the works for Verizon’s HTC Thunderbolt, if a recent leak is any indication. AndroidPolice scooped the new software build that will bring the Thunderbolt’s software build number to 2.11.605.19. While the software stays on on Gingerbread (Android 2.3.4) and Sense 2.1, it offers several bug fixes including Mobile Hotspot stability enhancements, improvements to Yahoo email in the default mail app, and more. We also get an update VZW Navigator.
The Thunderbolt is still slated to receive Ice Cream Sandwich in the coming months, but we have no specific details on its release. Head over to the source link for more info. If you’re feeling frisky you can download and install the latest build for yourself.
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Google Now now officially supports 3rd party
- ZeroLemon SolarJuice deal
- Check out the HTC Thunderbolt forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Thunderbolt