Towards the tail-end of last week an Office Depot page came online for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) with pricing included. A few days later the smaller Galaxy Tab 2 variant has had its price outed in a similar fashion. A landing page at QVC’s online store shows the 7-inch Galaxy Tab 2 with a price of $309.96. The figure seems right on the money considering the 10.1-inch model’s $400 price tag.
The Galaxy Tab 2 is expected to be delayed in order to ship the tablet with Android 4.0 out of the box, though QVC’s site appears to be taking orders. We’ll chalk that one up to a clerical error and wait for further word from Samsung.
- Carphone Warehouse offering free tablet with
- Samsung gives the Galaxy Tab 2 a splash of co
- Android 4.1 available for Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Download: Official Android 4.1 leaks for the
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0