You may recall a major update for Motorola’s MotoActv was planned for today, March 7th. As things seem to go when it comes to upgrading Android software, there has been a slight delay. The update is now due this Friday, March 9th. The new software will offer some major changes and enhancements, including the ability to track 40 new activities including everything from tennis to yoga. Wrist detection will allow users to wake the MotoActv from sleep with just a flick of the wrist and WiFi networks can now be set up directly from the device. For those feeling extra competitive, users can now set up challenges among friends to compete for the best results.
We’ll keep an eye on the updates progress and report back if anything changes. For now do some toe touches and try to keep the muscles loose.
[via MotoActv Forums]
- HTC One M9's new custom navigation bar [VIDEO]
- Verizon S6 pre-sale announced
- Speed test: Samsung Galaxy S6 vs S5 [VIDEO]
- Cyanogen CEO: change in guard coming
- Check out the Motorola MOTOACTV forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola MOTOACTV