The Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 has been in the rumor mill as of late and it’s just as real as you’d expect. The device has hit the FCC recently and it looks like it’ll be able to strut its stuff all over the floors of Mobile World Congress.
There’s no guarantee it’ll be there, of course, especially with Samsung cancelling their press conference. They don’t usually announce these small guys at press conferences, though, so there’s still a chance that it will be made official before the event and put on the show floor for all to gawk at.
It’s an entry level device but should do the job for most people who don’t need an over powerful smartphone. We’re expecting it to have an 800MHz processor, a 3.3 inch display, 3GB of internal storage, Android 2.3 and more. While fanfare for this device will be scarce, some people will end up cheering when they find out how cheap it is to own. [via Wireless Goodness]
- Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 now available for pre-o
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy Mini 2 Offici
- Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 S6500 Unveiled
- 1TB of free Drive storage for new Chromebooks
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Mini 2