A sequel to the Samsung Galaxy Mini has been leaked and it’s simply being called the Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 (S6500). It’s a low-end device aimed at the affordable market but depending on pricing, it could be a decent phone for first time smartphone owners. It will have an 800MHz processor, a 3.3 inch HVGA display, 3GB of internal storage, a 3 megapixel camera and Android 2.3. The device is reportedly coming sometime this month and it’s almost certain that Mobile World Congress will serve as a launch platform for it. We’ll see. Stay tuned for coverage if you happen to find yourself interested. [GSMArena]
- Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 now available for pre-o
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy Mini 2 Offici
- Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 Hits FCC in Time for MW
- OnePlus first retail store, Black Friday deals
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Mini 2