A new version of the HTC Sensation is on tap for a European release, and it may be one of the first handsets from the manufacturer to feature Ice Cream Sandwich. A press release out of HTC’s Dutch branch is announcing a new white version of the Sensation for sale on March 1st throughout Europe with a key new feature being the inclusion of Android 4.0 out of the box. Perhaps even more exciting is the possibility that an ICS build will be ready for deployment to existing Sensation handsets around the same time. It wouldn’t be unprecedented, however, for current Sensation owners to have to wait a few weeks to receive the fresh OS build on their devices. You can check out the full release (you will need to translate from Dutch) at the link below.
- Cyanogenmod 9 nightlies come to HTC Sensation
- T-Mobile: Android 4.0 testing for HTC Sensati
- HTC Sensation users on Cincinnati Bell receiv
- Vodafone UK pushing Ice Cream Sandwich update
- Check out the HTC Sensation forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Sensation