Sprint has updated their “Expected Upcoming EOL” list to include two members of the EVO family. These end-of-life lists are subject to change (as stated in the above image) and definitely do. This is at least the third time the HTC EVO 4G has appeared on the list, and until the phone is pulled from Sprint’s stock we can’t say it will be the last. Making a new appearance is Sprint’s version of the HTC Flyer, the HTC EVO View 4G. The EVO 4G is slated to be phased out by the end of the week, while the EVO View 4G will hang around through the week of January 29th.
- HTC concedes defeat in US tablet space; Samsu
- Android Porn: The biggest pervs have the bigg
- More Sprint Devices Receive Security Updates
- HTCDev.com Adds Unlock Support for T-Mobile M
- Check out the HTC EVO 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC EVO View 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.