With the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX lined up for a potential January 26th launch, Verizon has seen to it to drop the pricing on the standard Droid RAZR. But that isn’t the only thing that is dropping. To reach the new $199 price point storage space has been sacrificed. For the money you will find only 16GB of internal storage and no included microSD card. You will still get a handset that is one of the slimmest on the market without the extra bulk of the RAZR MAXX’s 3300mAh battery. We are guessing the newer model will take over at the $299 pricing.
- Android 4.1.2 update pushing to all Motorola
- Motorola officially details Jelly Bean rollou
- Jelly Bean soak test reaching Motorola Droid
- Motorola begins Jelly Bean soak test for DROI
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid RAZR