Not sure if this is more of a “Booyah!” or “In your face!” moment but despite Verizon’s greatest efforts, Google Wallet has successfully been installed on the Verizon Galaxy Nexus. You can even take advantage of Google’s bonus $10 of spending cash to get you started on your new NFC journey. As usual, all the fun stuff comes after rooting your device and this is no different with the Galaxy Nexus. Google Wallet can be found and flashed using the ROM Manager app found in the Android Market.
- Download: New Google Wallet 7.0 with Material Design
- Google Wallet’s upcoming ad campaign ho
- Starting Monday, you can use Google Wallet in a lot more places
- Google Wallet updated with giftcard management
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.