Looks like Google is going “all in” with their latest flagship, the Galaxy Nexus. Taking a much different route from its predecessors, the Nexus One and Nexus S, the Galaxy Nexus will actually have actual airtime in the US and around the globe, meaning you can expect to see their all new commercials (like the one above showcasing Face Unlock) in between your favorite TV shows.
This actually marks the first time a Nexus device will be featured in nationally broadcasted TV spots that have been commissioned by Google, as opposed to Samsung or Verizon. Do you guys like the move Google is taking this time around with the Galaxy Nexus? Do the commercials do a good enough job of showing off the device and the features or do you prefer the more “DROID” route of big explosions and robots?
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus