The HTC Raider has been available in Canada for a few weeks now, but a US release still escapes the device. The handset once known under the Holiday name has long been rumored to make a stop at AT&T, but any word of an announcement has been missing as the holiday season kicks into high gear. There is a chance we could still see the Raider in the States by the end of the year, as the phone has made the journey to the halls of the FCC showing its AT&T-ready 850 and 1900 GSM bands.
The Raider features a 4.5-inch qHD display, 1.2GHz dual-core CPU, and an 8MP camera. Also on board are 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and a 1.3MP front-facing camera.
- HTC Sensation 4G and Raider 4G LTE on Bell up
- Bell Gives Rough Timeline for Android 4.0 Upg
- HTC Holiday Gets FCC Shine With AT&T LTE
- HTC Officially Announces the HTC Raider 4G fo
- Check out the HTC Holiday forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Holiday, HTC Raider 4G