HTC, the world’s #4 smartphone manufacturer, has posted their revenue forecast for the fourth quarter of 2011 and strangley, doesn’t see any growth for the rest of this year. HTC has been doing pretty well this year with a 20-30% year-on-year growth and the Taiwanese company did warn of a slower 4th quarter forecasting around $125-$135 billion vs the $135.8 billion from quarter 3.
But it’s not all gloom — the company did forecast that things would pick up in the first half of 2012. We’re expecting HTC to unveil the quad-core HTC Edge next year and if/when this does occur, Android phone fans from all around the world will be the first to get in line.
- More HTC One X images and specs surface ahead
- HTC Sensation gets Android 4.0 port from HTC
- More HTC One X Details Revealed – Super
- HTC Endeavor could launch as HTC One X
- Check out the HTC Edge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Edge