It’s not quite finding an iPhone in a bar, but when one smartphone shopper purchased a Nexus S on eBay Ice ream Sandwich was the last thing he expected to find. That’s exactly what happened, though. Rather than the expected Gingerbread installation, the new version of Android was installed in all its glory, featuring build number IRK48 and kernel 3.0.1. The user quickly put together a two minute video preview and shipped it off to Engadget, where it has been posted for all to view.
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Microsoft to invest in Cyanogen
- Deal: 60% off Sony memory
- Chrome adds pull to refresh
- Check out the Nexus S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus S