Bummed to see that there’s no FM Radio app to take advantage of the FM receiver inside your DROID Bionic? Fortunately, the DROID 3’s app seems to work perfectly fine for the DROID Bionic and all it takes to get going is a simple installation of the .APK file. Be sure to venture into your app settings and check the third-party sources box. [Download, XDA via DL]
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Motorola DROID Bionic gets revived with offic
- Motorola Droid Bionic owners receiving invite
- Motorola DROID Bionic Jelly Bean update arriv
- Check out the Motorola DROID BIONIC forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid Bionic