Ah, indecision. It often happens to us ROM flashers. There are so many out there and it’s hard to find the perfect one for you. Some people may even be waiting on a ROM fro their favorite developer but have yet to see one (coughCYANOGENMODONEVO3Dcough).
Some of you Sensation users probably want to get the most of your phones after getting full root a while ago, though. AndroidForums.com member lucas.childers has put together a nice starter list of ROMs every flasher should try. He even gives descriptions for each one so you’re not running in blindly.
Don’t stop there, though – be sure to explore the All Things Root subsection and explore XDA for more. Let us know if you have any Sensation 4G ROM suggestions in the comments section below! [AndroidForums.com]
- HTC Sensation 4G and Raider 4G LTE on Bell up
- Quick fix restores 4G data after T-Mobile HTC
- Android 4.0 arrives May 21 for Amaze 4G at T-
- Cyanogenmod 9 nightlies come to HTC Sensation
- Check out the HTC Sensation 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Sensation 4G