Samsung may have gotten their victory in the Netherlands but I’m sure Apple’s not mad at the latest decision in their Germany lawsuit. A judge has ruled that the preliminary injunction against Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (which effectively blocks the sale and advertisement of the device in Germany) will not be lifted.
They didn’t indicate whether or not this injunction would be permanent, but Samsung will have a chance to make an appeal or countersue Apple. Surely you don’t think they’ll take this one lying down, either.
While we’re not sure how much Samsung values their business in Germany, we’re almost sure they don’t value it low enough to brush the decision off and move on. We’re in for a lengthy one, folks. [FOSSP via Gizmodo]
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 receives CyanogenMod
- Apple loses UK appeal, must place ads saying
- Judge Koh Lifts Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Sales
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1