We finally have an answer to the biggest question surrounding Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S II. Is it the Epic Touch 4G or Epic 4G Touch? I kid, I kid. The name is cleared up as part of a training site that has launched ahead of tonight’s official unveiling event, but we also get our first official rundown of how this phone will differ from its international variant. The device will indeed be known as the Epic 4G Touch, differing slightly from the Epic Touch 4G name most have assumed it would carry. The Galaxy S II will see its 4.3-inch screen grow to 4.52-inches of Super AMOLED Plus goodness, while the Exynos processor will retain its 1.2GHz speed.
All of the details on the Epic 4G Touch and the other carrier variants of the Galaxy S II will be known by the end of the night, and Phandroid will be live on the scene bringing you the details as they break.
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Jelly Bean update now available for Samsung E
- Samsung pushing fix for Exynos exploit, T-Mob
- Major security flaw discovered in latest Exyn
- Check out the Samsung Epic 4G Touch forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Epic 4G Touch