It was only a few days ago we posted a blurrycam video found on YouTube showing off the Motorola Droid Bionic booting up, powering on and giving us a rough preview of the device’s 4G LTE speeds. Not only that, the video showed us a little bit of the new Motoblur UI and I have to say, we were pretty impressed (yes, I said it). Well, today we have another new video for you guys, this time showcasing the Droid Bionic and even a minor bug the uploader discovered. Think of this as a more in depth preview giving you a better idea on what to expect from the Bionic before it hits Verizon and “destroys all machines” on Sept 8th.
So what did you guys think? Is Motoblur’s new looks beginning to grow on you? I couldn’t believe how fast and smooth this device was running. I know, in a perfect world we’d love to have our beloved Android OS as untouched as a Disney starlet but it seems we may have to wait for the Nexus Prime to come save us with Ice Cream Sandwhich.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Motorola DROID BIONIC forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid Bionic