An anonymous tipster just hooked us up with a video that shows the Droid Bionic boot sequence. Folks have been waiting a LONG time for the Bionic and with an early September release looking promising, we’re hoping you won’t have to wait much longer.
Take a look how fast Verizon 4G works and note that it looks like they’ve only got 1 bar of connectivity. We briefly see BLUR which our tipster says is snappier and better looking than previous versions, but you’ll have to stay tuned for a more in depth demo.
If you’re eagerly awaiting the Bionic we highly suggest you head over to our Droid Bionic Forums where a boat load of folks are already talking about the device. Already? I mean… nevermind.
How do you like that red computer chip wallpaper?
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Motorola DROID BIONIC forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid Bionic