Yet another 4G LTE handset looks headed Verizon’s way in the form the Pantech Breakout, a modestly specced Gingerbread smartphone. With a 1GHz CPU and 512MB of RAM, it’s no Droid Bionic, but it very well could be offered as somewhat of an entry-level LTE device. Pantech isn’t exactly known for their hardware (or for that hardware selling at a premium price). The leaked comparison chart outing the breakout also reveals a 5MP camera and modest 390MB of internal storage — the handset looks to ship with an 8GB microSD card pre-installed. While 4G LTE isn’t mentioned outright in the name or elsewhere, the presence of a SIM card and the “Up to 10 devices” listed next to 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot seems to suggest as much. We usually see these sort of graphics from Verizon pretty close to launch, so the Breakout might not be too far away.
- ‘RadioShack’s “Shack Friday
- Pantech Breakout Now Available From Verizon W
- Pantech Breakout Official, Launches September
- Pantech Breakout Spotted In The Wild –
- Check out the Pantech Breakout forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Pantech Breakout