Most major UK mobile retailers are now listing the upcoming white variant of the Samsung Galaxy S II, following the plan laid when the handset was announced for a September release. O2, Three, Vodafone, and Orange have all added the paler Galaxy S II to their “Coming Soon” lists, with T-Mobile UK being the only major player yet to confirm the handsets release. Chance are TMo UK will still get the Galaxy S II, most likely in time for its September 1st ship date. As has been stated before, the white variant lacks any differences from the version already released. If the timing works out or the color is a big selling point, it may be worth the wait. Otherwise you can skip the wait and grab the Galaxy S II now.
- Ice Cream Sandwich hitting T-Mobile Samsung G
- New Magenta Deal Days coming next weekend
- Samsung pushing Android 4.0 update to Galaxy
- Galaxy S II receives Ice Cream Sandwich in Au
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S II forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S II