The Motorola Atrix HD is shaping up to be quite the interesting phone for AT&T. It’s said to be a more beefed-up version of the original ATRIX 4G, coming in line with what’s inside the Motorola DROID BIONIC and Sprint’s Motorola Photon 4G in terms of specs. New evidence suggest that its internals will be more similar to Verizon’s Bionic than we thought – it could have 4G LTE radios inside. LTE tracking codes were spotted attached to the phone. The phone numbers for those devices have area codes in cities that AT&T is known to be testing their LTE network for a summer launch. Sounds great from where I’m standing. Even with details of a widespread LTE launch unknown, will any of you Sprint for the MB865 once it launches? [PhoneArena]
- Bootloader unlock method found for several Mo
- Motorola ATRIX HD gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Motorola Atrix HD Developer Edition opens han
- New Motorola DROID phones, Motorola ATRIX HD,
- Check out the Motorola Atrix HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola ATRIX HD