You have to feel a bit sorry for the LG Revolution. Unlike it’s name implies, it didn’t quite revolutionize Verizon’s 4G LTE lineup, coming in after the the HTC Thunderbolt and Droid Charge and with the Droid Bionic looming over the horizon. It hasn’t been helped much by so-so specs and LG’s clunky custom user interface. For these reasons it comes as no surprise that Verizon has dropped the Revolution to $199, making it the network’s lowest-priced LTE handset. The new price still probably won’t be enough to start a revolution, but it may help Big Red move a few more units off shelves. Anyone biting at the new price?
- Bug-fixing OTA update heading to the LG Revol
- Verizon adding “remote diagnostic tool” t
- Rumor: DROID 3, LG Revolution Hit End of Life
- Verizon’s Black Friday Deals Revealed
- Check out the LG Revolution forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Revolution