At first HTC wrote off the Android 2.3 update for the Desire as nearly impossible, electing simply to not upgrade the phone from its current firmware. Customer backlash quickly had the manufacturer backpedaling, announcing that Gingerbread would come to the popular smartphone, after all. The latest word on the update is that testing is going extremely well, and if all goes according to plan Desire owners should be receiving their fix of Android 2.3 by the end of the month. That’s quite the turnaround if things pan out, let’s just cross our fingers for no unforeseen delays.
- HTC: Samsung uses key component supply as a c
- HTC Desire users in the UK now Download the D
- Telstra Willing to Get Rid of HTC Sense to Pr
- HTC Had to Cut the Fat on Their Gingerbread R
- Check out the HTC Desire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Desire