This is an interesting rumored, I’d say. Vodafone is said to be getting the HTC EVO 3D on July 11th. The carrier’s reportedly declining to carry the “3D” moniker, it seems, but PhonesLimited.co.uk says it’ll have the same exact unique features as Sprint’s version (sans WiMax radios, of course.) It won’t be the first “EVO” branded device to leave American shores, if true. The HTC EVO 4G sailed across the pacific to Japan where it was known as the HTC EVO WiMax. We haven’t heard anything from Vodafone themselves yet, but you know we’ll be looking out for official word. [Thanks Patrick!]
- The EVO 3D saved someone’s life, so HTC
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Sprint HTC EVO 3D owners now receiving Ice Cr
- Check out the HTC EVO 3D forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 3D