Any T-Mobile G2X users waiting for Gingerbread either from CyanogenMod or T-Mobile themselves? A few days ago we got a look at Gingerbread for the device on video but had no idea how to get our hands on it. Paul from MoDaCo seems to be the man when it comes to LG’s dual-core devices, though, as he’s brought another gem to the community – a downloadable flashable ROM for all rooted users to enjoy.
Paul notes that this may very well be the version that T-Mobile rolls out over the air suggesting the upgrade probably already finished. He couldn’t get the updated baseband, unfortunately, but suggests it has indeed been updated and that we would have it when he has it. As always, you’re responsible for anything and everything you do with your device. We can not be held accountable if a unicorn jumps out of the screen and stabs you with its horn. Head over to MoDaCo for the links. [via Android Central]
- T-Mobile G2x gets bug-fixing update over-the-
- T-Mobile G2x Gingerbread OTA Update Resumes
- T-Mobile Android Lineup vs iPhone Offering Co
- No Ice Cream Sandwich for LG Optimus 2X?
- Check out the T-Mobile G2X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G2x