With units already arriving in stores, a new internal memo going around T-Mobile is confirming what many suspected: the T-Mobile G-Slate will launch on April 20th. T-Mobile has an event planned for that day to celebrate the release of the G-Slate and G2x, two LG devices making an exclusive American debut with the carrier. Also joining the two new Gs is the Sidekick 4G from Samsung, the Android incarnation of the popular messaging phone line. Pricing details aren’t 100 percent confirmed at this time, but we expect an official press release any minute now.
- Ever Wanted to Know What Happens When Using a
- T-Mobile Rolling Out 3.1 OTA Update for the L
- Tablet Rentals Coming to a Major League Baseb
- LG G-Slate Drops to $399 at T-Mobile
- Check out the T-Mobile G-Slate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G-Slate