With units already arriving in stores, a new internal memo going around T-Mobile is confirming what many suspected: the T-Mobile G-Slate will launch on April 20th. T-Mobile has an event planned for that day to celebrate the release of the G-Slate and G2x, two LG devices making an exclusive American debut with the carrier. Also joining the two new Gs is the Sidekick 4G from Samsung, the Android incarnation of the popular messaging phone line. Pricing details aren’t 100 percent confirmed at this time, but we expect an official press release any minute now.
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Google Now now officially supports 3rd party
- ZeroLemon SolarJuice deal
- Check out the T-Mobile G-Slate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G-Slate