Not long ago a rumor cropped up that AT&T would begin selling the LG Optimus One like most other carriers in the US, but we didn’t quite expect them to launch two version of the device. Today the carrier announced the LG Thrive and LG Phoenix as prepaid and post-paid flavors of the device.
The LG Thrive, the prepaid GoPhone version of the Optimus One, will retail for $179.99 and will feature data plans ranging from $5 for 10MB up to $25 for 500MB. The LG Phoenix will sell for $49.99 on a two-year contract. Both phones are available April 17th.
- LG Phoenix On AT&T Receives Official Gin
- Ultra HD Wallpaper
- HTC Flounder/Volantis gets WiFi certified as we get closer to a release
- Nova Launcher adds new app drawer animations in latest beta
- Check out the LG Thrive forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Phoenix forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.