Rumors of a dual-core handset from HTC began back in early February with whispers of the Pyramid, a device said to have a 4.3-inch qHD display and to be headed for T-Mobile by the middle of the year. It would supposedly be one of the first daul-core Snapdragon devices, but a new spec leak make no mention of the two cores. It gives the processor clock speed as 1.2GHz with 768MB of RAM. But those specs aren’t the best part, the new pictures of the device are.
Also noted was the presence of dual cameras and that the handset would run Android Honeycomb. That last part we question a bit, but we suspect all will be set straight at CTIA.
- April 12th Could Be the Date for the HTC Pyra
- New HTC Pyramid Shots Confirm qHD Screen, HTC
- HTC Pyramid Gets Pictured in the Wild [Update
- Benchmark Shows HTC Pyramid’s Dual-Core
- Check out the HTC Pyramid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Pyramid