Time to wake up to yet another rumor. This time, several outlets have heard from trusted tipsters that T-Mobile and HTC are gearing up to release a phone called the HTC Pyramid – it’s poised to be the high-end beast many of you were looking for. (Including one critical commenter whose name I won’t mention.)
What will make up the innards of this thing? It’ll have a 4.3-inch qHD display (960 x 540), Qualcomm’s dual-core MSM8260 Snapdragon processor which will house the Adreno 220 GPU (it rivals NVIDIA’s current offering), will be 4G-capable, and should be out on store shelves by the end of the second quarter.
Although T-Mobile has the Samsung Vibrant, the T-Mobile G2, the MyTouch HD, and more, folks have claimed they don’t have as many high-end phones as their competitors. I beg to differ, but there shouldn’t be any doubt about T-Mobile’s lineup should this phone make it out as A&M and TmoNews says it will.
- April 12th Could Be the Date for the HTC Pyra
- New HTC Pyramid Shots Confirm qHD Screen, HTC
- HTC Pyramid Gets Pictured in the Wild [Update
- Benchmark Shows HTC Pyramid’s Dual-Core
- Check out the HTC Pyramid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Pyramid