78910. 78910. It feels like an alternate reality episode of lost where the numbers have changed but the mysteries remain. Hopefully the ending to Samsung’s story won’t be as underwhelming, though. A new teaser image for Samsung’s upcoming CTIA event has been released and it features what else but a shot of what could be the Galaxy Tab 8.9 in profile looking all skinny mini.
For those just tuning in, Samsung will be showing off at least one new Galaxy Tab product at their CTIA press conference on March 22nd, and all signs point to an 8.9-inch version of their slate device. All should come clear in roughly two weeks time.
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- 3G-enabled Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (P7300) get
- Apple wants to add six more significant Samsu
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 WiFi now getting Ice C
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9