The folks at Samsung Firmware have been tweeting away about a supposed Android 2.2 update slated for the Samsung Galaxy Apollo i5800. The update is said to be coming to T-Mobile Netherlands first, and could be hitting Samsun’g Kies software in about a month. The Samsung Firmware people, however, claim they will have their own build ready later tonight.
The Galaxy Apollo isn’t much of a power house, nor is it nearly as popular as the Galaxy S line of phones, so it is a bit surprising Samsung would have an update to Froyo for the phone, especially considering the long wait for the same on the Galaxy S. Stranger things have happened, though.
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Apollo forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Apollo