After word that the Motorola XOOM tablet might be getting MotoBlur hit the internet to the dismay of Google Experience fans everywhere, Motorola has reached out to us to set the record straight. The XOOM was developed alongside Google to optimize the tablet and Honeycomb’s working relationship. Motorola is calling it a “Google Experience Device” and says there are no plans for MOTOBLUR to find its way to the tablet.
We aren’t sure what that European rep was referencing when he said a future update might bring the custom UI to the XOOM, but thankfully there isn’t a lick of truth to it.
- People still use the Motorola Xoom? Android 4
- Android devices rank high on iFixit’s t
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Jelly Bean factory image now available for Ve
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM