For those of you waiting for either of these devices, you may have just received your “save the date”. TmoNews was tipped off to these two dates, which line up nicely with T-Mobile’s typical Wednesday launch as well as following CES.
As for the Cliq 2, we knew of it’s existence, and a few specifications, just nothing more. Expect this device to be laden with Motorola’s BLUR user interface, geared toward you social networkers.
Consumers can count on these devices being on display at Las Vegas’ CES, taking place next month.
- HP Slate 21 Pro brings an all-in-one Android
- Sony at CES: Xperia Z1s official for T-Mobile
- T-Mobile CEO John Legere crashes AT&T
- ASUS adds three new affordable Zenfones, and
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Dell Streak 7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.